Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
I Feel Most Beautiful When...
Stars Tell Us What Really Makes Them Sparkle
"...I'm doing something unselfish and good for someone else."
"...I'm with my husband and my children. I look around and just thank my blessings."
"...I'm with my family in Cape Cod and we've just gone on a long walk on the beach."
"...I'm sweaty after working out, because I know I've done something really good for my body."
"...I'm just about to step on the red carpet and the flashes from the cameras go off."
"...I'm in my pajamas."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!