Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- You'll Never Guess Whose Sweater Princess Charlotte Is Wearing
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Ups and Downs
- Donald Trump's Alicia Machado Problem: Experts Say He Fell into the Trap Hillary Clinton Laid for Him at Debate
- Caitlyn Jenner Tells SI 'I Didn't Make a Difference in the World' as an Athlete in Jenner: 40 Years After Gold
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Up & Comers
Five Top Casting Directors Talk About What They See in Hollywood's Fresh New Faces
See her in the sci-fi thriller Immortal on DVD in June.
"The first time saw her I was struck by the intelligence and life in her eyes. She's got this uniquely exotic beauty" —Jane Jenkins
Q'Orianka Kilcher, 15.
See her in the 17th-century drama The New World, in theaters in November.
"Q'Orianka has the look of a blending of cultures, and a stillness in her that draws you in." —Francine Maisler
James McAvoy, 26.
See him in the C.S. Lewis fantasy classic The Chronicles of Narnia in theaters in December.
"He has beautiful eyes, classic looks with a devilish sparkle. He's sexy and otherworldly" —Mindy Marin
Alexis Dziena, 20.
See her in the ABC sci-fi series Invasion, due this fall.
"She's adorable. She's somewhere between a girl and a woman. She's this combination of sexiness and innocence."—Ellen Lewis
Mike Vogel, 25.
See him in the Jennifer Aniston comedy Rumor Has It, in theaters in December.
"He's cute as can be, and he's got an immense likability and warmth. He's got this great, open, California beach boy sort of face" —Janet Hirshenson
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!