Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher Slam Indiana Governor over Anti-Gay Legislation
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Conan O'Brien Learns Never to Ask Will Ferrell About His Bird (VIDEO)
- Why Hasn't Andy Cohen Gotten a Good Night's Sleep in 25 Years?
- Website Posts Anorexic Woman's Photos in List of 'Amazing Weight Loss Transformations'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
THE AMAZING RACE.
I consider myself fairly well traveled. I'd get Ray [Romano] to be my partner because, as the show explained, everybody loves Raymond, so we'd be able to find locals to help us every step of the way.
ESPN'S DREAM JOB.
I've done some acting, so my delivery is pretty good, and I am a huge sports nut. Plus, Jessica thinks I look good in a suit.
Probably THE APPRENTICE, just because Trump and I are of like minds. And even if I didn't win, I'd just want one time where our team wins and we get to go in the helicopter.
—CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER
I'm not tough enough to win SURVIVOR. But I might do okay at the backstabbing—I do live in Hollywood, after all.
I could be AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.
I'm not as tall as a supermodel and I like to eat, but I think my personality could get me over. I'd like to think that America is ready for a shorter, fuller-figured supermodel.
I could win MAKING THE BAND and THE ROAD TO STARDOM WITH MISSY ELLIOTT. I see what they are looking for and I believe I understand.
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!