Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shahs of Sunset's Reza Farahan Is Starring in a New Real Estate Series on Bravo
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Iconic French Designer Sonia Rykiel Dies at Age 86
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars
- Kate Gosselin on Dreams of Becoming a Grandma: 'I Could Essentially Have Sextuplets Again'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
THE AMAZING RACE.
I consider myself fairly well traveled. I'd get Ray [Romano] to be my partner because, as the show explained, everybody loves Raymond, so we'd be able to find locals to help us every step of the way.
ESPN'S DREAM JOB.
I've done some acting, so my delivery is pretty good, and I am a huge sports nut. Plus, Jessica thinks I look good in a suit.
Probably THE APPRENTICE, just because Trump and I are of like minds. And even if I didn't win, I'd just want one time where our team wins and we get to go in the helicopter.
—CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER
I'm not tough enough to win SURVIVOR. But I might do okay at the backstabbing—I do live in Hollywood, after all.
I could be AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.
I'm not as tall as a supermodel and I like to eat, but I think my personality could get me over. I'd like to think that America is ready for a shorter, fuller-figured supermodel.
I could win MAKING THE BAND and THE ROAD TO STARDOM WITH MISSY ELLIOTT. I see what they are looking for and I believe I understand.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!