Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 16, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 19
For Her L.A. Nuptials, Eyes Actress A.J. Langer Got Something Blue-Blooded: An English Lord
Never mind that the couple quietly wed last year in a civil ceremony so that Courtenay, 29, a lawyer, could extend his work visa. "Hearing that Charlie was marrying a Hollywood actress he met in Vegas [in 2002], well, you can imagine there were a lot of preconceived notions," says Langer, 30. So "getting our families together for a big wedding was so important to us."
Later, guests dined on mince pies filled with meat and fish, while Courtenay's old flatmate, baritone Adam Green, serenaded the newlyweds with "Some Enchanted Evening." "The words were so right. It made everyone cry," says the actress, who with her husband will someday help maintain his family's ancestral home, Powderham Castle, in Devon, England. "There's a lot to learn," says Lady Courtenay. "What a job it is to run a castle."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!