Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jason Priestley Shows His Support for Shannen Doherty Amid Cancer Battle: 'Shannen's a Strong Kid and a Tough Fighter'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Bought Their Wedding Bands on Etsy – And They Cost How Much?!
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Not Posting Nude Selfies 'Would Be Like Adele Not Singing'
- Ansel Elgort First Released EDM Music Under a Pseudonym Because He Didn't Want to 'Use My Name to Book Gigs'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 20
Sealed with a Kiss
Pop Star Seal and Supermodel Heidi Klum, Five Months Pregnant with Their Child, Exchange Vows in Mexico
Their wedding was never meant to be "Donald Trump style," Klum—who's expecting a child with Seal in the fall and has a 1-year-old daughter, Leni, by Italian businessman Flavio Briatore—told PEOPLE last month. "That's not us." The couple, who met in 2003 in New York City and recently bought a $4.3 million Bel Air estate, see themselves as a team—and as happy parents. "We were always going to be together. It was always going to work," said Seal. "I would die if I didn't have my music. But I love my family much more."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!