Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 20
Sealed with a Kiss
Pop Star Seal and Supermodel Heidi Klum, Five Months Pregnant with Their Child, Exchange Vows in Mexico
Their wedding was never meant to be "Donald Trump style," Klum—who's expecting a child with Seal in the fall and has a 1-year-old daughter, Leni, by Italian businessman Flavio Briatore—told PEOPLE last month. "That's not us." The couple, who met in 2003 in New York City and recently bought a $4.3 million Bel Air estate, see themselves as a team—and as happy parents. "We were always going to be together. It was always going to work," said Seal. "I would die if I didn't have my music. But I love my family much more."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!