Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Long Island Medium's Theresa Caputo Reveals One of the Most Shocking Readings She's Ever Done
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- See All the Up-Close Photos of Princess Kate's Lady in Red Moment in Canada
- Mom Sarcastically Chalks Daughter's Lateness up to 'Teenage-ism,' Achieves Internet Fame
- Los Angeles Police Investigating Gang Rape Accusation Against Derrick Rose
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 20
Meet the Barkers: Shanna & Travis
The Newlyweds for the Warped tour set, drummer Travis Barker, 29, and his actress wife, Shanna Moakler, 30, allowed cameras to capture their past year for MTV's Meet the Barkers. Highlights include a wedding, balancing work and kids (their son Landon, 19 months, and her daughter Atiana, 6, with boxer Oscar de la Hoya)—and some shear embarrassment. "Him cutting my nose hairs with giant scissors," she says. "Oh my God."
•Just an inkling:
Barker, who launches an album next month with his new band the Transplants—blink-182 is taking an indefinite hiatus—started getting tattoos as a teen to push himself to follow his musical dreams: "I had to put myself in a predicament where I couldn't fall back on something else. I can't go get a normal job." He's lost count of his tattoos, which include a tiger and a boom box.
Marriage has meant compromise for the couple. "I let him work out at the gym all day," Moakler says. And Barker's concession? "Pretty much from 8 or 9 o'clock oil, I sit with her and I watch The Bachelor, I watch every reality show. Anything that move her, I have to sit with her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!