Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 20
Desperate Housewives: Lesley Ann Warren
HOMETOWN: New York City
LATEST GIG: Playing red-hot momma to Teri Hatcher's Susan Mayer
Add one more thank-you to a series that has turned into ABC's gift to more mature actresses. Housewives' success "is a powerful message to Hollywood," says Warren, whose four-decade career has seen ups (Oscar nomination for 1982's Victor/Victoria) and downs: "I thought I was washed up at 24!" Says Andrea Bowen, 15, who plays granddaughter Julie: "She's an inspiration."
•Desperate? Not yet.
Of course, Warren, mother of a 36-year-old son with her first husband, producer Jon Peters, looks terrific. "I don't drink coffee, I don't eat chocolate, I exercise." Oh, and she uses a machine that stimulates face muscles electrically—but she hasn't gone under the knife. "I would like to find a way to embrace each stage of my life and feel beautiful. But I could call you tomorrow and say I've changed my mind."
•In her future:
She and second husband Ron Taft, a former studio exec, are renovating their Sherman Oaks, Calif., home, and she plans to keep acting. "If there comes a point where you're not playing the sexy mother, so what?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!