Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Unarmed Texas Teen Found Lying Naked Is Shot Dead by Police
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- See Gwen Stefani's New Album Cover – Plus All the Details on Shooting Her New Music Video Live at the Grammys
- 4 Injured in Shootings at Michigan High School After Tip to Police That Violence Might Break Out
- Why (Insert Name Here) Should Win a Grammy …
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 30, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 21
With His 90210 Pals Looking On, Jason Priestley Marries Makeup Artist Naomi Lowde in the Bahamas
For Priestley's bride, British makeup artist Naomi Lowde, that meant planning an elegant 1940s-era wedding for about 120 guests on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. The May 14 ceremony, which drew many of Priestley's former Beverly Hills, 90210 costars, "was timeless and old school," says the actor, 35, whose first marriage ended in 1999. The couple—who met four years ago "walking down the street in London," says Priestley—exchanged vows in a gardenia-scented non-denominational service to the strains of the Royal Bahamian Police Marching Band. Says Lowde: "We wanted a ceremony that would be beautiful and honest and very true to our hearts."
Revelers at the reception enjoyed a live set by Canadian band (and longtime Priestley buddies) Barenaked Ladies and dined on lobster and steak. There was also a spectacular touch that the bride didn't plan: a surprise fireworks display arranged by Priestley. "This brought us all together," he says of the friends and family who turned out for the rolling festivities, which continued in the days after the wedding, "and it's great to see."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!