Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fourteen Months After Florida Teen Disappears at Sea, Mother Posts Touching Tribute on Instragram
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Bobby Brown: Knowing Nick Gordon Is Legally Responsible for Bobbi Kristina's Death Has Given Me a 'Bit of Calmness'
- Erin Andrews to Miss Week 3 of DWTS to 'Support' Boyfriend Jarret Stoll 'Whose Nephew Passed Away'
- Tatyana Ali Reveals Newborn Son's Name: Baby Edward 'Has Opened My Heart to a Bottomless Depth of Feeling'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 06, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 22
After finishing her freshman year at New York University in early May, Olsen, 18, started summer break with a trip to Europe—and some canoodling with one Stavros Niarchos III. After quietly dating the strapping scion of a Greek shipping tycoon for the past two months or so, she was openly cozy—kissing and caressing him—at the May 19 amfAR benefit in Cannes and on a boat in Saint-Tropez a few days later. "She's just going to have a fun summer," says her rep, "and everything that entails."
Is Keanu Getting Serious?
They began playing lovers in II Mare, a drama that wrapped in Chicago in May. Now it seems Keanu Reeves, 40, and Lynn Collins, 28, are still in character. On May 15 the two cruised West Hollywood on his Harley. Days later they were holding hands in public, first at a Sony party, then during lunch at La Scala. On May 22 they hit a birthday bash for a pal of Reeves's. Next stop? Reeves has no comment. But in June, Collins will appear in Manhattan in a Shakespeare in the Park production of As You Like It. And Reeves does dig that bard—not to mention this blonde.
Lance Armstrong & Sheryl Crow
WE'RE NOT SPLITTING
Despite rumors that the couple was kaput, Armstrong and Crow say they are going strong. Between hugs and kisses at the Live Strong Gala cancer benefit in Austin, Texas, on May 20, Crow explained why: "I learn so much from Lance's determination to live life every minute to the fullest," she said. "Besides, he's hot."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!