Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Super Bowl 2015: Katy Perry's Halftime Show Includes 4 Wardrobe Changes and 22,000 Crystals (PHOTOS)
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl 2015: Fiat Advertises an ... Amorous New Car
- Super Bowl 2015: Idina Menzel's National Anthem Is Pretty Much Perfect
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 06, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 22
After finishing her freshman year at New York University in early May, Olsen, 18, started summer break with a trip to Europe—and some canoodling with one Stavros Niarchos III. After quietly dating the strapping scion of a Greek shipping tycoon for the past two months or so, she was openly cozy—kissing and caressing him—at the May 19 amfAR benefit in Cannes and on a boat in Saint-Tropez a few days later. "She's just going to have a fun summer," says her rep, "and everything that entails."
Is Keanu Getting Serious?
They began playing lovers in II Mare, a drama that wrapped in Chicago in May. Now it seems Keanu Reeves, 40, and Lynn Collins, 28, are still in character. On May 15 the two cruised West Hollywood on his Harley. Days later they were holding hands in public, first at a Sony party, then during lunch at La Scala. On May 22 they hit a birthday bash for a pal of Reeves's. Next stop? Reeves has no comment. But in June, Collins will appear in Manhattan in a Shakespeare in the Park production of As You Like It. And Reeves does dig that bard—not to mention this blonde.
Lance Armstrong & Sheryl Crow
WE'RE NOT SPLITTING
Despite rumors that the couple was kaput, Armstrong and Crow say they are going strong. Between hugs and kisses at the Live Strong Gala cancer benefit in Austin, Texas, on May 20, Crow explained why: "I learn so much from Lance's determination to live life every minute to the fullest," she said. "Besides, he's hot."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!