Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Who Is Teyana Taylor? 5 Things To Know about Kanye West's New Video Vixen
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Calvin Harris Skips Thanking Taylor Swift While Accepting Award for 'This Is What You Came For'
- We Found 8 Celeb Cameos in Nick Jonas' 'Bacon' Performance: Did You Catch Them All?
- Britney Spears Gives a Sexy Performance of 'Make Me' with G-Eazy at the MTV Video Music Awards
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
The Olsen Twins: Separated at Last!
Turning 19 on June 13, Mary-Kate and Ashley Finally Prove What They've Been Saying All Along: They're Not Two of a Kind
Joined at the hip (and pretty much everywhere else).
COLOR SEPARATION: Same outfits, different color jackets. Divergence begins.
STAGE 2: A HEM!
Keeping their color differences, the girls now go to individual lengths.
STAGE 3: SPLITTING HAIRS
Parting further, Mary-Kate becomes brunette; Ashley blonde.
STAGE 4: AND THEN THERE WERE TWO!
Mary-Kate rolls street-style June 5, while Ashley— currently on the cover of Bazaar, all by herself— embraces her designer genes. Ashley has also split from beau Scott Sartiano.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!