Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Britney Spears Pens Letter to Sons Jayden and Preston: 'I Pray You Find Your Dreams'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Mrs. Doubtfire Child Star Mara Wilson Remembers Her Most Embarrassing Moment with Robin Williams: 'I Felt Humiliated'
- Megan Fox Joins Stormfall: Rise of Balur Mobile Game
- Chelsea Clinton on Mom Hillary: 'I'm Quite Accustomed to Her Being Under Attack'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
The Olsen Twins: Separated at Last!
Turning 19 on June 13, Mary-Kate and Ashley Finally Prove What They've Been Saying All Along: They're Not Two of a Kind
Joined at the hip (and pretty much everywhere else).
COLOR SEPARATION: Same outfits, different color jackets. Divergence begins.
STAGE 2: A HEM!
Keeping their color differences, the girls now go to individual lengths.
STAGE 3: SPLITTING HAIRS
Parting further, Mary-Kate becomes brunette; Ashley blonde.
STAGE 4: AND THEN THERE WERE TWO!
Mary-Kate rolls street-style June 5, while Ashley— currently on the cover of Bazaar, all by herself— embraces her designer genes. Ashley has also split from beau Scott Sartiano.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!