Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Victoria Beckham Visits Ethiopia for UNAIDS Trip: See Her Touching Photos
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Las Vegas Doctor Pleads Not Guilty to Drugging, Sexually Assaulting Patients
- You're Not the Only One Counting Down to the Big Game! Meet Hollywood's Biggest Football Fanatics
- Shay Mitchell's Makeup Artist Makes the Case for Wearing Blue Eyeliner this Fall
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
The Lori Hacking Case: Her Killer Weeps
Sentenced for Murdering His Wife, Mark Hacking Offers Plenty of Tears, but No Answers
Meanwhile both the Soares and Hacking families serve an indefinite sentence of their own—pain-racked, angry and puzzled. "It is still hard to wrap my mind and heart around this tragedy. The Mark I knew isn't the Mark that did this," Thelma Soares said before the sentencing. "...I will still see yard work that needs to be done...and I will think, 'Mark can do that the next time they come over.' Then it hits me there isn't going to be a next time for either of them."
Of her only daughter, a brokerage sales assistant who was reportedly five weeks pregnant when she was murdered, Soares says, "There aren't words to express the magnitude of what it means to have her gone. Each day that passes makes one day closer to when I'll see her again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!