Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Duff Goldman's Ice Cream Burritos Are Everything We Want for the Super Bowl, and In Life
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Mother Pleads Guilty to Assault After She Claimed for Years Her Daughters Suffered from Severe Health Problems
- Which Fellow Country Singer Is Keith Urban Crushing On?
- Jennifer Grey on Her Dad Joel Grey's Coming Out: 'I Feel Very Happy' for Him
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
It's a Girl (again)!
Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen Put Aside Their Differences Long Enough to Welcome Daughter Lola
Which is not to say Richards is alone. By June 4 Richards was back at home, vying for Lola time with Sam; her mother, Joni, 51 (who came from San Diego to help and was also in the delivery room); and even neighbor Heather Locklear. "I got a chance to hold [Lola]. She's adorable," says Locklear, who is also friends with Sheen, her former Spin City costar. Still, Richards will have her hands full when she returns to TV in the fall on UPN's Sex, Lies & Secrets. "I told her, 'You don't have two kids, you have two babies!' " says Locklear. And, alas, only two hands. But as Richards says, "I can't worry about being a single parent. I just want to be a good one." Grandma isn't worried. "Denise is a great mother," says Joni, "and a very strong woman."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!