Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Schumer Had the Best Reaction to Being Caught on the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Lea Michele Talks Getting Naked – and Reveals Which Costar Gave Her a Lap Dance
- Miami Marlins Team Breaks Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
- Prince William and Princess Kate Link Up with the Trudeaus to Meet Syrian Refugees in Vancouver
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
It's a Girl (again)!
Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen Put Aside Their Differences Long Enough to Welcome Daughter Lola
Which is not to say Richards is alone. By June 4 Richards was back at home, vying for Lola time with Sam; her mother, Joni, 51 (who came from San Diego to help and was also in the delivery room); and even neighbor Heather Locklear. "I got a chance to hold [Lola]. She's adorable," says Locklear, who is also friends with Sheen, her former Spin City costar. Still, Richards will have her hands full when she returns to TV in the fall on UPN's Sex, Lies & Secrets. "I told her, 'You don't have two kids, you have two babies!' " says Locklear. And, alas, only two hands. But as Richards says, "I can't worry about being a single parent. I just want to be a good one." Grandma isn't worried. "Denise is a great mother," says Joni, "and a very strong woman."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!