Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 10 Boozy Popsicles To Make Your Summer Even Cooler
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Meet Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady's Adorable New Dog, Scooby
- Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne End Their Wild Cannes Week in Monaco
- George and Amal Can't Hide Their Smiles While Arriving Hand-in-hand in Tokyo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
It's a Girl (again)!
Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen Put Aside Their Differences Long Enough to Welcome Daughter Lola
Which is not to say Richards is alone. By June 4 Richards was back at home, vying for Lola time with Sam; her mother, Joni, 51 (who came from San Diego to help and was also in the delivery room); and even neighbor Heather Locklear. "I got a chance to hold [Lola]. She's adorable," says Locklear, who is also friends with Sheen, her former Spin City costar. Still, Richards will have her hands full when she returns to TV in the fall on UPN's Sex, Lies & Secrets. "I told her, 'You don't have two kids, you have two babies!' " says Locklear. And, alas, only two hands. But as Richards says, "I can't worry about being a single parent. I just want to be a good one." Grandma isn't worried. "Denise is a great mother," says Joni, "and a very strong woman."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!