Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- "We Are the World" on Its 30th Anniversary: 5 Things to Know
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Join PEOPLE for SAG Awards Fun & Live Pre-Show at 6 P.M. ET!
- What Reality Show Gets Kroll Show Star Nick Kroll to Move His Hips?
- 7 Reasons We Can't Wait For the SAG Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
Olympian Svetlana Khorkina—the Diva You Couldn't Stop Watching—Gets Ready for a Baby
Less than a year later her dream is coming true: The single Khorkina is now eight months pregnant. Living and appearing at gymnastics clinics in Los Angeles, where she plans to have the baby, she has been secretive about her condition—as well as the identity of the father. "She hasn't told us about [him]," says agent Peter Tsanava of the three-time World Champion. "It's a running joke: We say, 'Come on, Svyeta, who is he? You can tell us.' But she won't say a thing." (For the past two years she has been dating L.A.-based Georgian film actor Levan Outchaneichvili, 46.)
For now, "her focus is on having the child," says Tanya Garber, manager of the L.A. School of Gymnastics, where Khorkina and her sister Yulia, 21, have been giving pointers to youngsters. After that she will likely return to Moscow, where she hopes to develop a TV show. "She is awesome around the kids," says Garber. "She's excited about being a mom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!