Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 23 Things You Never Knew About Disney Channel’s Original Movies
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- FROM EW: Justin Bieber, Skrillex Facing Lawsuit over 'Sorry'
- WATCH: Fanboys and Fangirls, Rejoice! The Walking Dead and Stars Wars Have Joined Forces
- Adopt Me! Mellow Mackenzie Loves Treats, Belly Rubs and Playdates
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
Olympian Svetlana Khorkina—the Diva You Couldn't Stop Watching—Gets Ready for a Baby
Less than a year later her dream is coming true: The single Khorkina is now eight months pregnant. Living and appearing at gymnastics clinics in Los Angeles, where she plans to have the baby, she has been secretive about her condition—as well as the identity of the father. "She hasn't told us about [him]," says agent Peter Tsanava of the three-time World Champion. "It's a running joke: We say, 'Come on, Svyeta, who is he? You can tell us.' But she won't say a thing." (For the past two years she has been dating L.A.-based Georgian film actor Levan Outchaneichvili, 46.)
For now, "her focus is on having the child," says Tanya Garber, manager of the L.A. School of Gymnastics, where Khorkina and her sister Yulia, 21, have been giving pointers to youngsters. After that she will likely return to Moscow, where she hopes to develop a TV show. "She is awesome around the kids," says Garber. "She's excited about being a mom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!