Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is This Zayn Malik's First New Song After Leaving One Direction?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- David Beckham Strips Down Next to Late Late Show Host James Corden (Video)
- The 21 Best Jokes from the Roast of Justin Bieber
- Zayn Malik Caught in the Middle of One Direction Fight with His New Record Producer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
Olympian Svetlana Khorkina—the Diva You Couldn't Stop Watching—Gets Ready for a Baby
Less than a year later her dream is coming true: The single Khorkina is now eight months pregnant. Living and appearing at gymnastics clinics in Los Angeles, where she plans to have the baby, she has been secretive about her condition—as well as the identity of the father. "She hasn't told us about [him]," says agent Peter Tsanava of the three-time World Champion. "It's a running joke: We say, 'Come on, Svyeta, who is he? You can tell us.' But she won't say a thing." (For the past two years she has been dating L.A.-based Georgian film actor Levan Outchaneichvili, 46.)
For now, "her focus is on having the child," says Tanya Garber, manager of the L.A. School of Gymnastics, where Khorkina and her sister Yulia, 21, have been giving pointers to youngsters. After that she will likely return to Moscow, where she hopes to develop a TV show. "She is awesome around the kids," says Garber. "She's excited about being a mom."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!