Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 24
Olympian Svetlana Khorkina—the Diva You Couldn't Stop Watching—Gets Ready for a Baby
Less than a year later her dream is coming true: The single Khorkina is now eight months pregnant. Living and appearing at gymnastics clinics in Los Angeles, where she plans to have the baby, she has been secretive about her condition—as well as the identity of the father. "She hasn't told us about [him]," says agent Peter Tsanava of the three-time World Champion. "It's a running joke: We say, 'Come on, Svyeta, who is he? You can tell us.' But she won't say a thing." (For the past two years she has been dating L.A.-based Georgian film actor Levan Outchaneichvili, 46.)
For now, "her focus is on having the child," says Tanya Garber, manager of the L.A. School of Gymnastics, where Khorkina and her sister Yulia, 21, have been giving pointers to youngsters. After that she will likely return to Moscow, where she hopes to develop a TV show. "She is awesome around the kids," says Garber. "She's excited about being a mom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!