Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 25
Alicia Silverstone & Christopher Jarecki: Love, Naturally
On the Shores of Lake Tahoe, the Actress and the Rocker Wed in 100% Organic Style: Even the Invitations Were Recycled
After Jarecki popped the question about a year ago—"He was waiting on our old wicker love seat, ring in hand, with the most beautiful proposal any best friend could ever give," recalls Silverstone, 28—the two were involved in every step of the wedding planning: recycled invitations; organic beeswax candles; a bar made out of old wine barrels; and bamboo chairs for the couple's guests (including Woody Harrelson and his wife) who attended the 3:30 p.m. ceremony, during which the officiant "went into the lake and got some water and blessed them," says San Francisco Events wedding planner Joannie Liss. But for Silverstone, the high point was an unscripted moment when, despite the windless day, "waves came out of nowhere," she says. "It felt as if our ancestors were sending us a message."
As in: Patience, children. Facing Jarecki (also barefoot) against the romantic backdrop of giant Sequoia trees and mountains, Silverstone had a tough time waiting for the post-"I do" smooch. "It was so hard not to kiss him during the ceremony! I was going out of my mind," she says. "So the kiss at the end was amazing."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!