Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Voice Star Jordan Smith Weds His Longtime Love Kristen Denny
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Pregnancy Hormones: 'I Was Happy But I Was Sad'
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals Sister Britney's Advice for Dealing With Public Scrutiny: "Trust Yourself"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 11, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 2
The Search for Natalee Holloway: No Answers, More Questions
As Aruban Police Release a Suspect, Natalee Holloway's Mother Hopes for a Miracle
The investigation into Natalee's disappearance has been frustrating for Twitty; given Aruba's closed-door judicial system, police have disclosed little to her of what they've found. One sign of progress is a crack in the alliance between the three friends who were last seen with Natalee May 30—and who remain in custody: Joran van der Sloot, 17, and brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe. "Satish is angry at Joran for changing his story," says Satish's attorney David Kock, referring to Joran's admission that he left Natalee at a beach near the Marriott, and not at her own hotel as he first claimed. "Only Joran knows what happened," says Kock, "and he needs to tell the truth." Antonio Carlo, Joran's attorney, says Joran "did nothing to harm Natalee. He's confident the truth will come out."
Meanwhile Beth Twitty sticks to her two theories of what might have happened to her daughter: She thinks Natalee either died accidentally from a date-rape drug or was kidnapped and taken off the island. And she tries to believe the investigation is indeed moving forward, as FBI agents have assured her. "I can't do any more than I've already done," she says. "Now I want them to pull me through this, because I'm tired of guessing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!