Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Margaret Cho Speaks out About Childhood Sexual Abuse: Bullies Said 'You Deserve to be Raped'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kate Hudson Snuggles Up to Jennifer Aniston in Selfie, Starts Campaign to Get Her on Instagram
- Emily Ratajkowski on Her Nude Scenes: I Was Never Aware of My Body Being Super-Sexual
- Yolanda Foster Continues Lyme Disease Treatmen to 'Get That Brain Back in Gear'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 11, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 2
Home on the Asphalt Range, These Horsemen Use Riding and Roping to Inspire Kids New York City Kids
Free of charge, the cowboys share riding skills with about a dozen youngsters at a city-owned stable. Participants then show off their tricks at exhibitions for other kids. "It's better than being on the streets," says Michael Torres, 15, who says he might well be in jail if not for the program. "I get a nice feeling when I'm around horses." Simply that, says cowboy Clarence demons, 48, can help a young person glimpse a future as big as the outdoors. "It's not for everybody," he says. "But for the ones we reach, we're proud."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!