Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 11, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 2
Home on the Asphalt Range, These Horsemen Use Riding and Roping to Inspire Kids New York City Kids
Free of charge, the cowboys share riding skills with about a dozen youngsters at a city-owned stable. Participants then show off their tricks at exhibitions for other kids. "It's better than being on the streets," says Michael Torres, 15, who says he might well be in jail if not for the program. "I get a nice feeling when I'm around horses." Simply that, says cowboy Clarence demons, 48, can help a young person glimpse a future as big as the outdoors. "It's not for everybody," he says. "But for the ones we reach, we're proud."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!