Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: Shock'n Y'all
The playful romp "I Love This Bar," the first single off Keith's follow-up to 2002's triple-platinum Unleashed, ought to become a favorite of saloonkeepers everywhere: "We got divorcees and a big bouncer man/An old jukebox and a real bad band." Too much of a good ol' boy can be a bad thing, though, and Keith's latest too often descends into rednecky, honky-tonky Hank Williams Jr. territory. Crass tunes such as "The Taliban Song" and "If I Was Jesus" ("I'd be the guy at the party/Turning water to wine/Yeah me and my disciples, we'd have a real good time") are beneath a country singer of Keith's talent.
- Ralph Novak,
- Chuck Arnold,
- Joanne Fowler.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!