Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: Shock'n Y'all
The playful romp "I Love This Bar," the first single off Keith's follow-up to 2002's triple-platinum Unleashed, ought to become a favorite of saloonkeepers everywhere: "We got divorcees and a big bouncer man/An old jukebox and a real bad band." Too much of a good ol' boy can be a bad thing, though, and Keith's latest too often descends into rednecky, honky-tonky Hank Williams Jr. territory. Crass tunes such as "The Taliban Song" and "If I Was Jesus" ("I'd be the guy at the party/Turning water to wine/Yeah me and my disciples, we'd have a real good time") are beneath a country singer of Keith's talent.
- Ralph Novak,
- Chuck Arnold,
- Joanne Fowler.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!