Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line Lead ACM Awards Nominations
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Eddie Murphy Returning to SNL for First Time in 30 Years
- 9 Painfully Awkward Celebrity Super Bowl Ads
- Stars' Real Names Revealed! You Won't Believe What Their Parents Called Them
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Hollywood Honors Its Own with a Batch of Premieres Starring a Cat, a Crowe, a Wascally Wabbit and Hugh Grant
Los Angeles, Nov. 9
What's up, Steve? Looney bad guy Martin joined Bugs and twins Brent and Shane Kinsman, 6, his costars in next month's Cheaper by the Dozen.
Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
Los Angeles, Nov. 8
"The energy of the cat was based on my mom," said star feline Mike Myers.
Chynna Phillips and Billy Baldwin brought their kids Jameson, 3, and Vance, 2, to see Uncle Alec, who plays the movie's villain.
Cat costar Dakota Fanning, 9, deemed Green Eggs and Ham her other Seuss fave.
Master and Commander
San Diego, Nov. 9
"I'm good at bringing a group together," said skipper Russell Crowe, whose flick screened amid tall ships.
Hugh Grant hung with his costar (and cousin) Thomas Sangster and Claudia Schiffer, but his date was longtime pal Rosario Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (above, right), the wife of Prince Kyrill of Bulgaria.
New York City, Nov. 6
Star Emma Thompson's husband Greg Wise got down on bended knees before his wife of months. The couple left daughter Gala, 3, at home.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!