Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Reps for rocker Sheryl Crow, 41, and cyclist Lance Armstrong, 32, have no comment on reports of a romance, but their clients' actions after the Nov. 5 Country Music Association Awards in Nashville spoke louder than words. After her performance, Crow—who's joked she'd like to marry "a nice southern boy"—met up with Austin, Texas, resident Armstrong at a bash at Nashville's Acorn restaurant. "They were slow-dancing," says one observer. And spotted, adds another, "engaging in a big old smooch."
The Prince and I
TV reporter Letizia Ortiz, 31, is a commoner. A divorcée. And—surprise!—the future Queen of Spain. Ex-playboy Crown Prince Felipe, 35, was thrilled to announce his summer nuptials—and, he said, "how in love I am with Letizia."
POPPED THE QUESTION
Sober aril settling down: Robert Downey Jr., 38, proposed last weekend to Gothika producer Susan Levin, who wore her engagement ring to the Nov, 10 Singing Detective premiere in London.
ON THE MARKET
Sharon Stone went to the L.A. Matrix premiere with her Catwoman costar Lambert Wilson (left) and to a party after the Country Music Association Awards with lawyer Bernie Cahill—also her date at a Manhattan awards show (above). But both guys are pals, says a source. Which leaves Stone, 45, with what she calls the best—and worst—part of single life: "Room to roll over."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!