Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Reps for rocker Sheryl Crow, 41, and cyclist Lance Armstrong, 32, have no comment on reports of a romance, but their clients' actions after the Nov. 5 Country Music Association Awards in Nashville spoke louder than words. After her performance, Crow—who's joked she'd like to marry "a nice southern boy"—met up with Austin, Texas, resident Armstrong at a bash at Nashville's Acorn restaurant. "They were slow-dancing," says one observer. And spotted, adds another, "engaging in a big old smooch."
The Prince and I
TV reporter Letizia Ortiz, 31, is a commoner. A divorcée. And—surprise!—the future Queen of Spain. Ex-playboy Crown Prince Felipe, 35, was thrilled to announce his summer nuptials—and, he said, "how in love I am with Letizia."
POPPED THE QUESTION
Sober aril settling down: Robert Downey Jr., 38, proposed last weekend to Gothika producer Susan Levin, who wore her engagement ring to the Nov, 10 Singing Detective premiere in London.
ON THE MARKET
Sharon Stone went to the L.A. Matrix premiere with her Catwoman costar Lambert Wilson (left) and to a party after the Country Music Association Awards with lawyer Bernie Cahill—also her date at a Manhattan awards show (above). But both guys are pals, says a source. Which leaves Stone, 45, with what she calls the best—and worst—part of single life: "Room to roll over."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!