Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sexiest Dad Alive! Ryan Reynolds Gets Personal About Fatherhood
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Frozen Is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Hugh Grant's Cup of Tea
Brit TV Star Martine McCutcheon Tries Hollywood
Translation: stunned—and happy, a welcome feeling for the London native who has admitted struggling with depression. Director Richard Curtis wrote the part for her: "I watched her [on EastEnders] and loved her every day" lie says. "She is a wonderful, boisterous, confident girl." High-profile liaisons with the likes of Simply Red lead singer Mick Hucknall and model James Gooding behind her, she is dating a real estate developer—and hoping to show off more of her talents. As Love wrapped, she started singing and turning cartwheels for director Curtis—"just in case," she said, "you want to employ me for the next job."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!