Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch the Body's Heroic 'Serial Killer Cells' Battle Cancer (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Hillary Clinton Emails Give Peek into Personal Life, Habits and Style
- VIDEO: Emma Roberts Rules Her Sorority in New Scream Queens Scenes
- A Genius Invention for Runners (You'll Also Love It if You're a Shopper)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 21
Hugh Grant's Cup of Tea
Brit TV Star Martine McCutcheon Tries Hollywood
Translation: stunned—and happy, a welcome feeling for the London native who has admitted struggling with depression. Director Richard Curtis wrote the part for her: "I watched her [on EastEnders] and loved her every day" lie says. "She is a wonderful, boisterous, confident girl." High-profile liaisons with the likes of Simply Red lead singer Mick Hucknall and model James Gooding behind her, she is dating a real estate developer—and hoping to show off more of her talents. As Love wrapped, she started singing and turning cartwheels for director Curtis—"just in case," she said, "you want to employ me for the next job."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!