Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform at MTV VMAs – Kim Kardashian West to Present!
- FROM EW: Lifetime Is Making a Britney Spears Biopic
- Jenelle Evans Confirms She's Pregnant with Her Third Child – a Baby Girl!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
For These Beautiful Stars, Mr. Right Isn't Always Mr. Clean
JULIA ROBERTS & DANNY MODER
This is not Red Carpet Julia. "With Danny, her realness comes through," a pal says of the couple (hauling dog food for black Lab Louie in Manhattan last November).
KATE HUDSON & CHRIS ROBINSON
Dress her up! Dress him down! Though their styles differ, "he makes me laugh every day," Hudson has said.
CLAIRE DANES & BEN LEE
It's true love for Danes and her cat in the hat. She has been with the Aussie guitar whiz for six years.
DREW BARRYMORE & FABRIZIO MORETTI
They mesh like church and state. Rocker Moretti must be the religious one—his pants are very holey.
LIV TYLER & ROYSTON LANGDON
The Lord of the Rings' queenly Tyler prefers to stand on fashion's high ground. Her new husband's (they married in March)
sense of style is more Middle Earth.
GWYNETH PALTROW & CHRIS MARTIN
The difference between them was black-and-white at the May bat mitzvah of Sasha Spielberg (daughter of Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw) in Beverly Hills.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!