Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Katie Holmes, Reese Witherspoon & More
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Tina Knowles Lawson Shares Her Gorgeous Wedding Album
- Interview: Mavis Staples Is Still Going Strong at 75
- Marla Sokoloff's Blog: Sharing My Daughter Olive's (Early!) Birth Story
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
For These Beautiful Stars, Mr. Right Isn't Always Mr. Clean
JULIA ROBERTS & DANNY MODER
This is not Red Carpet Julia. "With Danny, her realness comes through," a pal says of the couple (hauling dog food for black Lab Louie in Manhattan last November).
KATE HUDSON & CHRIS ROBINSON
Dress her up! Dress him down! Though their styles differ, "he makes me laugh every day," Hudson has said.
CLAIRE DANES & BEN LEE
It's true love for Danes and her cat in the hat. She has been with the Aussie guitar whiz for six years.
DREW BARRYMORE & FABRIZIO MORETTI
They mesh like church and state. Rocker Moretti must be the religious one—his pants are very holey.
LIV TYLER & ROYSTON LANGDON
The Lord of the Rings' queenly Tyler prefers to stand on fashion's high ground. Her new husband's (they married in March)
sense of style is more Middle Earth.
GWYNETH PALTROW & CHRIS MARTIN
The difference between them was black-and-white at the May bat mitzvah of Sasha Spielberg (daughter of Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw) in Beverly Hills.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!