- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
Lock Up the Eye Cream! A New Breed of Guys Explain How They Aren't Ashamed to Unleash Their Feminine Side
"I hope I can help guys come out and say, 'All right, dude, I got a manicure...and I liked if' "
MANICURE AND PEDICURE
"The first time the woman started rubbing my feet, I almost passed out. It's the best!"
"My fiancée, Nicole, and I like to get mani-pedicures together. I like the way it makes my nails look."
"I want to work on my softer side. I'm getting into decorating," he told New York magazine. "Basically I'm gay, except for the sex-with-men part."
"My plan for retirement is to have enough money so that I'm being massaged every waking moment."
"I'm a massage whore. I think I've been to every single massage place in Los Angeles."
"I exfoliate. It's very important to use on your face"
"I like Clinique's Face Scrub for men. It has this menthol-cool feeling afterward."
"My face flakes, so my makeup artist got me to use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer."
"I get the occasional facial. How else do you think I keep this baby face?"
"I do my own with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. But I'm going to a spa just to see what it's like."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!