Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus' Homeless Date from the 2014 VMAs is Selling His Moonman Statuette on eBay
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Harry Connick Jr. Says His New Daytime Show Is ‘A Completely Different World’ from American Idol
- Britney Spears Shuts Down Speculation G-Eazy Went in for a Kiss at the VMAs: 'He Has Girlfriend!'
- Rhea the Naked Birdie Is Bare and Doesn't Care
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
Lock Up the Eye Cream! A New Breed of Guys Explain How They Aren't Ashamed to Unleash Their Feminine Side
"I hope I can help guys come out and say, 'All right, dude, I got a manicure...and I liked if' "
MANICURE AND PEDICURE
"The first time the woman started rubbing my feet, I almost passed out. It's the best!"
"My fiancée, Nicole, and I like to get mani-pedicures together. I like the way it makes my nails look."
"I want to work on my softer side. I'm getting into decorating," he told New York magazine. "Basically I'm gay, except for the sex-with-men part."
"My plan for retirement is to have enough money so that I'm being massaged every waking moment."
"I'm a massage whore. I think I've been to every single massage place in Los Angeles."
"I exfoliate. It's very important to use on your face"
"I like Clinique's Face Scrub for men. It has this menthol-cool feeling afterward."
"My face flakes, so my makeup artist got me to use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer."
"I get the occasional facial. How else do you think I keep this baby face?"
"I do my own with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. But I'm going to a spa just to see what it's like."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!