Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
Lock Up the Eye Cream! A New Breed of Guys Explain How They Aren't Ashamed to Unleash Their Feminine Side
"I hope I can help guys come out and say, 'All right, dude, I got a manicure...and I liked if' "
MANICURE AND PEDICURE
"The first time the woman started rubbing my feet, I almost passed out. It's the best!"
"My fiancée, Nicole, and I like to get mani-pedicures together. I like the way it makes my nails look."
"I want to work on my softer side. I'm getting into decorating," he told New York magazine. "Basically I'm gay, except for the sex-with-men part."
"My plan for retirement is to have enough money so that I'm being massaged every waking moment."
"I'm a massage whore. I think I've been to every single massage place in Los Angeles."
"I exfoliate. It's very important to use on your face"
"I like Clinique's Face Scrub for men. It has this menthol-cool feeling afterward."
"My face flakes, so my makeup artist got me to use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer."
"I get the occasional facial. How else do you think I keep this baby face?"
"I do my own with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. But I'm going to a spa just to see what it's like."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!