Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
- President Obama Tries the Splits with the Final Five as He Welcomes Team USA to the White House
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
The Short List
These Guys All Stand 5'8" or Under. Sometimes Good Things Come in Small Packages
Little guy, big laughs. Married to the Kellys is doing well for ABC.
Is that why he's so fond of those platform shoes?
A giant compared to the official hobbit height of 4 ft.
What he lacks in inches he makes up for in carats.
Somehow he was pretty convincing as a model in Zoolander.
At the Emmys, 6'8" Brad Garrett offered him a piggyback ride.
He has scaled the heights of sitcom stardom.
His leading ladies don't mind looking him in the eye.
No wonder the Seabiscuit star made such a good jockey.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!