Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
The Short List
These Guys All Stand 5'8" or Under. Sometimes Good Things Come in Small Packages
Little guy, big laughs. Married to the Kellys is doing well for ABC.
Is that why he's so fond of those platform shoes?
A giant compared to the official hobbit height of 4 ft.
What he lacks in inches he makes up for in carats.
Somehow he was pretty convincing as a model in Zoolander.
At the Emmys, 6'8" Brad Garrett offered him a piggyback ride.
He has scaled the heights of sitcom stardom.
His leading ladies don't mind looking him in the eye.
No wonder the Seabiscuit star made such a good jockey.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!