Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- More Allegations from Amber Heard: Claims Johnny Depp Abused Her for Four Years, Uses Drugs and Assaulted Her on Her Birthday
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River, Pilot Survives with Minor Injuries
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
- WATCH: The Moment Rescue Team Finds Remains of the Hiker Who Died After Getting Lost on Appalachian Trail
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
The Short List
These Guys All Stand 5'8" or Under. Sometimes Good Things Come in Small Packages
Little guy, big laughs. Married to the Kellys is doing well for ABC.
Is that why he's so fond of those platform shoes?
A giant compared to the official hobbit height of 4 ft.
What he lacks in inches he makes up for in carats.
Somehow he was pretty convincing as a model in Zoolander.
At the Emmys, 6'8" Brad Garrett offered him a piggyback ride.
He has scaled the heights of sitcom stardom.
His leading ladies don't mind looking him in the eye.
No wonder the Seabiscuit star made such a good jockey.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!