Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Calvin Harris Skips Thanking Taylor Swift While Accepting Award for 'This Is What You Came For'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- We Found 8 Celeb Cameos in Nick Jonas' 'Bacon' Performance: Did You Catch Them All?
- Britney Spears Gives a Sexy Performance of 'Make Me' with G-Eazy at the MTV Video Music Awards
- The 11 Most Kanye Quotes from Kanye West's VMAs Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
The Bod Squad
At the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show—Call It An Intimates Evening—Some Celebs Strolled in Their Underwear, Others Just Watched
"Poor me. Tough life," joked Sting, who opened the show with two songs. Model Gisele Bündchen cozied up to him and, earlier, to a Krispy Kreme donut (right).
"I'm actually very self-conscious," insisted super-model Naomi Campbell, in leather and feathers. "For years I wore a cardigan over tight jeans."
Out without his wife, Denzel Washington chatted up Ahmad Rashad after the show (held in the New York State Armory building).
The VS catalog, said Carson Daly (above), "is like a comic book—if you can watch it come to life, you want to be there." Among the sights: a leather-caped Tyra Banks (left), who declared the show "for the whole family."
Perhaps mistaking the show for a Mötley Crüe video, Tommy Lee (left, with new pal P. Diddy) threw cash onto the runaway.
Incredible but true: Karolina Kurkova downed a hefty serving of Godiva chocolates shortly before donning her beaded ensemble.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!