Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 22
The Bod Squad
At the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show—Call It An Intimates Evening—Some Celebs Strolled in Their Underwear, Others Just Watched
"Poor me. Tough life," joked Sting, who opened the show with two songs. Model Gisele Bündchen cozied up to him and, earlier, to a Krispy Kreme donut (right).
"I'm actually very self-conscious," insisted super-model Naomi Campbell, in leather and feathers. "For years I wore a cardigan over tight jeans."
Out without his wife, Denzel Washington chatted up Ahmad Rashad after the show (held in the New York State Armory building).
The VS catalog, said Carson Daly (above), "is like a comic book—if you can watch it come to life, you want to be there." Among the sights: a leather-caped Tyra Banks (left), who declared the show "for the whole family."
Perhaps mistaking the show for a Mötley Crüe video, Tommy Lee (left, with new pal P. Diddy) threw cash onto the runaway.
Incredible but true: Karolina Kurkova downed a hefty serving of Godiva chocolates shortly before donning her beaded ensemble.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!