Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Gorgeous Ads for Nicki Minaj's New Roberto Cavalli Campaign
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- 8 Children from Same Family Found Stabbed to Death in Australia
- Kim Kardashian Loses 1.3 Million Followers in the Great Instagram Purge of 2014
- VIDEOS: Stephen Colbert's 5 Best Moments on The Colbert Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
On the Eve of Parenthood, Mary-Louise Parker and Billy Crudup Call It Quits
Crudup's spokesman Simon Halls says that the couple, who met in 1996 as costars in the Broadway drama Bus Stop, quietly ended their relationship several months ago. As for a New York Post report that Crudup, 35, left Parker, 39, to be with actress Claire Danes, their reps refute the claim. "Claire has been friends with Billy for 10 years," says her spokeswoman Ina Treciokas, adding that Danes, 24, is still dating her longtime boyfriend, Aussie rocker Ben Lee.
What's certain is that the ex-couple must now prepare for parenthood—separately. Halls says they are committed to remaining friends: "They have a baby to bring up together."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!