Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding
- Vanessa Williams Ties the Knot with Jim Skrip
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
On the Eve of Parenthood, Mary-Louise Parker and Billy Crudup Call It Quits
Crudup's spokesman Simon Halls says that the couple, who met in 1996 as costars in the Broadway drama Bus Stop, quietly ended their relationship several months ago. As for a New York Post report that Crudup, 35, left Parker, 39, to be with actress Claire Danes, their reps refute the claim. "Claire has been friends with Billy for 10 years," says her spokeswoman Ina Treciokas, adding that Danes, 24, is still dating her longtime boyfriend, Aussie rocker Ben Lee.
What's certain is that the ex-couple must now prepare for parenthood—separately. Halls says they are committed to remaining friends: "They have a baby to bring up together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!