Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two 15-Year-Old Girls Fatally Shot at High School in Glendale, Arizona
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jenny Mollen's Bachelor Wedding Blog: I Was Surprised It Felt So 'Truly Authentic'
- Florida Mom Believes Zika Virus Caused Her 18-Year-Old Son's Microcephaly: 'I Remember Being Bitten'
- Scandal Recap: 'It's Hard Out Here for a General' (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
On the Eve of Parenthood, Mary-Louise Parker and Billy Crudup Call It Quits
Crudup's spokesman Simon Halls says that the couple, who met in 1996 as costars in the Broadway drama Bus Stop, quietly ended their relationship several months ago. As for a New York Post report that Crudup, 35, left Parker, 39, to be with actress Claire Danes, their reps refute the claim. "Claire has been friends with Billy for 10 years," says her spokeswoman Ina Treciokas, adding that Danes, 24, is still dating her longtime boyfriend, Aussie rocker Ben Lee.
What's certain is that the ex-couple must now prepare for parenthood—separately. Halls says they are committed to remaining friends: "They have a baby to bring up together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!