Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ex-Police Chief Convicted of Murdering Pregnant Fiancée 7 Years After Claiming Her Death Was an Accident
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Did Warren Beatty Really Sleep with 12,775 Women? Actor Opens Up About His Infamous Dating Life
- Laguna Beach's Morgan Smith Welcomes Daughter Georgia: 'We Are Smitten'
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Luna Suits Up in the Kitchen: See the Budding Chef
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
On the Eve of Parenthood, Mary-Louise Parker and Billy Crudup Call It Quits
Crudup's spokesman Simon Halls says that the couple, who met in 1996 as costars in the Broadway drama Bus Stop, quietly ended their relationship several months ago. As for a New York Post report that Crudup, 35, left Parker, 39, to be with actress Claire Danes, their reps refute the claim. "Claire has been friends with Billy for 10 years," says her spokeswoman Ina Treciokas, adding that Danes, 24, is still dating her longtime boyfriend, Aussie rocker Ben Lee.
What's certain is that the ex-couple must now prepare for parenthood—separately. Halls says they are committed to remaining friends: "They have a baby to bring up together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!