Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ruby Rose Debuts Gorgeous Green Hair for New Film Role
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Former Bachelorette Jillian Harris Opens Up about finding Happiness After Her Public Breakup: 'I've Learned a Lot'
- Our New Favorite Way to Get Gorgeous Skin
- Hello, Bombshell! Pamela Anderson Wants to Help You Achieve Her Signature Look
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
The Buddy System
Soon to Be Married Before Millions of Strangers, Trista and Ryan Pick Old Pals to Stand by Their Side
Up to this point, being in the wedding party—and filmed for two prenuptial specials—has been a blast. A friendly mix of 10—including Trista's stepsister Jackie Mayer, 20 ("I was a bratty little kid when Trista was a teenager"), and three guys whom the Sutters have known since junior high school—were all flown to New York City to meet in July. The producers footed the bill for that trip, as well as bachelor and bachelorette parties in St. Martin. TV cameras aside, it's all about Trista and Ryan. "I look forward to being by Trista's side on the day she pledges her love to the man she wants to be with forever," says Flood. Not that there isn't some value in TV-ready hair and makeup. Mayer proclaims with a laugh, "I'm gonna look gorgeous."
Cynthia Wang in Los Angeles
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!