Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Second Anniversary! How George and Amal Clooney Keep Their Marriage 'Happy and Healthy'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West Teaches Rob How to Swaddle a Baby: 'Nothing Will Prepare You for This'
- WATCH: Emily Blunt's Makeup Artist Demonstrates How to Properly Fill In Your Brows
- Who's That Girl? Amber Rose Is Totally Unrecognizable in Brunette Wig on Dancing with the Stars
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
The Buddy System
Soon to Be Married Before Millions of Strangers, Trista and Ryan Pick Old Pals to Stand by Their Side
Up to this point, being in the wedding party—and filmed for two prenuptial specials—has been a blast. A friendly mix of 10—including Trista's stepsister Jackie Mayer, 20 ("I was a bratty little kid when Trista was a teenager"), and three guys whom the Sutters have known since junior high school—were all flown to New York City to meet in July. The producers footed the bill for that trip, as well as bachelor and bachelorette parties in St. Martin. TV cameras aside, it's all about Trista and Ryan. "I look forward to being by Trista's side on the day she pledges her love to the man she wants to be with forever," says Flood. Not that there isn't some value in TV-ready hair and makeup. Mayer proclaims with a laugh, "I'm gonna look gorgeous."
Cynthia Wang in Los Angeles
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!