Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kim Fields Gets Standing Ovation for 'Electrifying' Jackson 5 Performance on DWTS
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kaley Cuoco Is 'Really Happy' as Her First Public Peck with New Boyfriend Karl Cook Is Snapped
- Kate Upton's Engaged to Justin Verlander! Model Unveils Massive Engagement Ring at the Met Gala
- Kaley Cuoco Is Glowing in New Photo with Rumored Boyfriend Karl Cook: 'Blondes Do Have More Fun'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
Olympian Kristi Yamaguchi Lets a New Star Run the Show
Keara, however, is breaking them in quickly. For instance, Yamaguchi says, her usually calm daughter threw "a little crying fit" at the airport waiting for their delayed flight home. "I went to pay for a day pass at the USAir club," Yamaguchi recalls. "But a nice man allowed us to be his guests." Let's see: A little tantrum, a free pass to the VIP room—Keara maybe getting the diva thing down.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!