Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Every Gown Taylor Swift Has Worn to the Met Gala
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Stunning! Erika Christensen Bares Her Bump In Breathtaking Instagram Photos
- WATCH: Mama June Shannon Says She's Finally 'at Peace' with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Cancellation
- Maze Runner Filming Postponed Again as Dylan O'Brien Recovers from 'Very Serious' Injuries from On-Set Accident
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
Survivor Vet Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck KOs the Competition to Join the Crew on The View
Don't be fooled, though: In addition to going through "living hell" to finish fourth on Survivor: The Australian Out-back in 2001, Hasselbeck has powered her way into the coveted seat vacated by Lisa Ling last December. Besting 20 competitors (Carnie Wilson among them) by acing interviews with subjects including Hillary Clinton and Tim Robbins (a self-described conservative, she told Robbins she didn't agree with his politics), Hasselbeck says she was soaring when Barbara Walters phoned her on Nov. 21 to offer her the spot.
Married to Washington Redskins quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, 25, Ling's successor has been honing her on-air skills as host of the Style Network's The Look for Less (a gig she plans to keep). If she had an edge over her rivals, says chatmate Star Jones, it was because she did her homework and "hit the table like gangbusters. She's a smart girl."
And one who obviously relishes her new role. Glam she may be, but The View's rookie promises never to become ayes-woman. Vows Hasselbeck: "I'll get my hands dirty if I need to."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!