Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robert Wagner and Daughters Put Natalie Wood's Personal Belongings Up For Auction
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- The Kardashian-Jenner Style Lessons We're Thankful for This Year
- Spa Day! Channing and Jenna Dewan-Tatum Enjoy 'Romantic' Couples Massage in Palm Beach
- Sarah Hyland Learns How to Play Guitar – See Who Her Teacher Is!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
Mountains, Wind and Raging Rivers Daunt Them Not. Fans of Extreme Ironing Have but One Goal: Press on
As goes Leicester, so goes the globe. Since Shaw's inaugural 1997 expedition, around 1,000 daredevils, including scuba divers, surfers and stunt cyclers, irons in hand and tongues firmly in cheeks, have steamed ahead. Last year Shaw, 29, and others competed in the first Extreme Ironing World Championships in Germany, where contestants raced through an obstacle course. Next? "If you can have synchronized swimming in the Olympics," Shaw asks, "why can't you have extreme ironing?" Why not, indeed?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!