Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Second Anniversary! How George and Amal Clooney Keep Their Marriage 'Happy and Healthy'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West Teaches Rob How to Swaddle a Baby: 'Nothing Will Prepare You for This'
- WATCH: Emily Blunt's Makeup Artist Demonstrates How to Properly Fill In Your Brows
- Who's That Girl? Amber Rose Is Totally Unrecognizable in Brunette Wig on Dancing with the Stars
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
Mountains, Wind and Raging Rivers Daunt Them Not. Fans of Extreme Ironing Have but One Goal: Press on
As goes Leicester, so goes the globe. Since Shaw's inaugural 1997 expedition, around 1,000 daredevils, including scuba divers, surfers and stunt cyclers, irons in hand and tongues firmly in cheeks, have steamed ahead. Last year Shaw, 29, and others competed in the first Extreme Ironing World Championships in Germany, where contestants raced through an obstacle course. Next? "If you can have synchronized swimming in the Olympics," Shaw asks, "why can't you have extreme ironing?" Why not, indeed?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!