Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hawaii Woman Wins $10.7M Jackpot Playing a Penny Slot at Wynn Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Bachelor in Paradise's Caila Quinn Accuses Ashley Iaconetti of 'Sabotaging' Her Relationship with Jared Haibon
- Find Out How Jinger Duggar's Fiancé Jeremy Vuolo Said 'I Love You' for the First Time
- FROM EW: Slay All Day! Leslie Jones Is Just One of SNL's Returning Stars – Find Out Who Else Is Back
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 23
Mountains, Wind and Raging Rivers Daunt Them Not. Fans of Extreme Ironing Have but One Goal: Press on
As goes Leicester, so goes the globe. Since Shaw's inaugural 1997 expedition, around 1,000 daredevils, including scuba divers, surfers and stunt cyclers, irons in hand and tongues firmly in cheeks, have steamed ahead. Last year Shaw, 29, and others competed in the first Extreme Ironing World Championships in Germany, where contestants raced through an obstacle course. Next? "If you can have synchronized swimming in the Olympics," Shaw asks, "why can't you have extreme ironing?" Why not, indeed?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!