Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Luke Bryan, Kip Moore and Dustin Lynch Play 'Would You Rather' (Turns Out They Aren't Fans of Bare Feet)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- It's a Girl! Justin Baldoni Welcomes a Daughter – See Her First Photo
- Attention, Campers! You'll Write Home About This Day-at-Camp Mash-Up
- Michigan Husband and Wife Fighting Rare Cancers with Bravery and Humor: 'Giving Up Is Not an Option'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 1
The Knot Tied and Televised, Trista and Ryan Fly Off to the Tropics for a Break from Reality Before Celebrating Their First White Christmas as Man and Wife
For Trista, the lounge chairs proved particularly inviting. While Ryan dove with sharks, Trista, who'd taken scuba lessons stateside in a pool, realized in Fiji she was somewhat chicken of the sea. "I started feeling nauseous, just getting nervous," she says. She worried about clearing her mask underwater and remembering all the warnings if something went wrong. "If you go too far down, you can't just swim up while you are taking in oxygen because your lungs will explode." She opted for a good book (Life of Pi) and let the sun brown her "butt-white" skin.
By New Year's Fiji already seemed a long time away. After celebrating Christmas with relatives at their new home in Vail, the couple were planning to ring in 2004 at the Playboy Mansion and then ride FTD's float containing 100,000 roses in the Tournament of Roses Parade. But reality—the real reality of marriage—still hasn't quite sunk in, says Trista. "I was talking to a friend today and I said, 'I think I need to check with my fiancé about something...wait, my husband!' And Ryan called me his fiancée at the resort, and I was like, 'No, wife! Wife!' " Says Ryan: "I'm sure we'll get used to it."
Cynthia Wang in Los Angeles
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!