Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Best Celeb Food Photos This Week From Nick Cannon, Victoria Beckham & More
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Daughter Holds 'Premortem Funeral' for 88-year-old Mother Before Dementia Sets In
- BeautyWatch: Spring Beauty Special with Lucy Hale
- How Did America Ferrera Kick Off Her Birthday Weekend?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 1
Was Diana Pregnant?
As the Inquest into Her Death Heats Up, An Old Rumor Gets New Life
Diana's friends have denied the story ever since it first emerged, soon after Diana and her lover Dodi Fayed were killed in the Paris car crash. Her alternative therapist even reported that she'd treated Diana for PMS just 10 days before her death. As for the latest claim, Diana's former butler Paul Burrell denounced it in the Daily Mirror as "more tiresome speculation" based on "nothing more than the canteen banter from a French police station."
The last word on any pregnancy—and all the other conspiracy theories that have percolated over the past six years—could come from a long-awaited official inquest due to begin Jan. 6. Royal Coroner Michael Burgess, whose work was delayed by a lengthy French judicial inquiry, will sift through 6,000 pages of legal documents, including medical and police reports, and take witness testimony before delivering his report, probably next fall. Perhaps then the princess might once and for all rest in peace.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!