Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Brie Larson Thanks Fans for 'Tidal Wave of Support' After Captain Marvel Casting, Admits She Feared a Backlash
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Wows Fans at the PEOPLE Now Concert Series
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Claims Ex Ed Hartwell Is the One Who Cheated
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 1
Was Diana Pregnant?
As the Inquest into Her Death Heats Up, An Old Rumor Gets New Life
Diana's friends have denied the story ever since it first emerged, soon after Diana and her lover Dodi Fayed were killed in the Paris car crash. Her alternative therapist even reported that she'd treated Diana for PMS just 10 days before her death. As for the latest claim, Diana's former butler Paul Burrell denounced it in the Daily Mirror as "more tiresome speculation" based on "nothing more than the canteen banter from a French police station."
The last word on any pregnancy—and all the other conspiracy theories that have percolated over the past six years—could come from a long-awaited official inquest due to begin Jan. 6. Royal Coroner Michael Burgess, whose work was delayed by a lengthy French judicial inquiry, will sift through 6,000 pages of legal documents, including medical and police reports, and take witness testimony before delivering his report, probably next fall. Perhaps then the princess might once and for all rest in peace.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!