Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Happy Co-Parents with Their Twins During Pre-Mother's Day Dinner
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 1
Smallville's: Michael Rosenbaum
HOMETOWN: Newburgh, Ind.
LATEST GIG: TV's hottest villain-to-be
•Bad guy in training: As a young Lex Luthor, Rosenbaum—"Sexy Lexy" to his female fans—puts a fresh spin on the arch villain, befriending future nemesis Clark Kent (Tom Welling). He also sports the character's signature sleek dome, which has inspired more than a few admirers to get hands-on with his head: "Some just go in for the kill," says the single actor. "It's like a natural instinct."
•The simple life: Living in a loft in Vancouver, where Smallville shoots, Rosenbaum savors the leisurely lifestyle. "In L.A. there's a party here and a party there," he says. "In Vancouver it's like, 'I think the Canucks are playing on Thursday.' "
•Music man: A fan of '80s music, Rosenbaum loves to belt out tunes for the cast. "My favorite is 'Jessie's Girl,' " says Welling. "He can play the guitar with it and everything."
•Stars on ice: "I've always been a scrapper, but I don't go for the cheap shots anymore," says Rosenbaum, who started playing hockey as a kid in Indiana and now plays on an intramural team called the Rippers in Vancouver. "If I cut my head open...I don't need that."
•Lex would be horrified: In addition to hockey, guitar and writing screenplays (he's done two), Rosenbaum likes to indulge in "a nice hot bath—sometimes two a day," says the actor, who's now filming the horror flick Cursed with Christina Ricci. "My girlfriends, when I have one, always get me tea-tree oil and that kind of thing. I love it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!