Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matchmaker Wanted: Find This Harvard MBA a Girlfriend and He'll Pay You $10,000
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Caitlyn Jenner Shares Patriotic Message on the 4th of July: 'I'm Free to Be Me'
- Inside JFK's Cool Dad Moment – After John Jr.'s White House Jungle Gym Fall
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 1
PEDIGREE: From the Bridges acting dynasty; son of Beau, nephew of Jeff, grandson of the late Lloyd
LATEST GIG: Stars with Kirsten Dunst and Julia Roberts in Mona Lisa Smile
•The next generation: As a boorish college man in the 1950s drama Mona Lisa Smile, he breaks the heart of his young wife (Dunst).
•Most like: "His uncle Jeff," says Beau, 62, who is divorced from Jordan's mom, Julie, 59. "Like Jordan, Jeff was a bit against the grain."
•Just a bit? Jordan wed artist Carrie Eastman, 29, three times: At the Burning Man arts festival in 2002, "we were married by a ship's captain and then again by some guy with a duck on his head," he says. Good thing they triple-knotted in January with a (relatively) traditional ceremony in Hawaii.
•Bridges boot camp: "My grandmother Dorothy would run us through these sort of emotional exercises. She'd ask us to tell a joke, sing a song or relate our first sexual experience. I'm pretty sure she thinks that no one is ever going to choose the third option."
•The next next generation: His 7-month-old daughter, Caroline, whom they call Lola, "absolutely loves the camera," says Bridges. "In fact she loves it so much that every time we turn it on her, she tries to eat it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!