Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 2
The Inspiration for TV's Miss Match, Former Divorce Lawyer Samantha Daniels Thrives on Pairing Singles
She has another bragging right too: Daniels is the real-life inspiration for NBC's Miss Match. And like the TV matchmaker played by Alicia Silverstone, she's single. "I definitely found intriguing that here's a matchmaker who hasn't yet made a match for herself," says Match creator Darren Star. Undaunted, Daniels says, 'When someone offers to be my matchmaker, I'm willing to listen and to be set up."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!