Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside the Mysterious Legacy of the Queen's 109-Carat Diamond
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Navy SEAL Killed by ISIS in Iraq Was Star Athlete and Grandson of Infamous Banker Charles Keating
- Christopher Darden on Fateful Decision to Have O.J. Simpson Try on the Bloody Gloves: 'There's More to the Story'
- Christina Applegate Reveals Longtime Struggle With Insomnia: I Sleep 'Maybe Three Hours a Night'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 2
The Inspiration for TV's Miss Match, Former Divorce Lawyer Samantha Daniels Thrives on Pairing Singles
She has another bragging right too: Daniels is the real-life inspiration for NBC's Miss Match. And like the TV matchmaker played by Alicia Silverstone, she's single. "I definitely found intriguing that here's a matchmaker who hasn't yet made a match for herself," says Match creator Darren Star. Undaunted, Daniels says, 'When someone offers to be my matchmaker, I'm willing to listen and to be set up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!