Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Barack Obama and David Letterman Plan Their Retirement Together on Late Show
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Hailey Baldwin Is Now a Brunette! Get the Exclusive Scoop Straight From Her Colorist!
- See the Exclusive Sketch of Sofia Vergara's Romantic Met Gala Gown!
- Solange Knowles's Met Gala Gown Is Not to Be Missed
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 3
After a Stylish Nine Months, Actress Kate Hudson Makes Goldie Hawn a 'Glam-Ma' with the Arrival of Her First Child, Son Ryder Russell Robinson.
The fun has only just begun for the close-knit Hollywood clan, who welcomed 8 lb., 11 oz. Ryder on Jan. 7 in Los Angeles. Hudson, who delivered via C-section, "looks so at peace," says pal Naomi Watts, her costar in last year's Le Divorce. "The three of them are gorgeous, and the baby is beautiful."
And every inch as stylin' as his hippie-chic parents—not to mention his grandma Goldie, 58. "[Kate's brother] Oliver said, 'You are not gonna be Grandma, you are gonna be Glam-ma!' " says Russell, 52, whom Hudson calls Pa. (Kate and Oliver's father, musician Bill Hudson, split from Hawn in 1980.) Now that the "really cute" Ryder is finally here, "it's quite an amazing time," says Russell.
Amazing, yes, but for the new mom, who is taking a three-month break before filming the thriller Skeleton Key, motherhood simply feels like second nature. "Kate's a born mother," says Russell. "That's what we've discovered: Kate's a mama."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!