Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain – and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- There's Nothing Mickey Mouse About This Guy's Holiday Lights Display
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 3
After a Stylish Nine Months, Actress Kate Hudson Makes Goldie Hawn a 'Glam-Ma' with the Arrival of Her First Child, Son Ryder Russell Robinson.
The fun has only just begun for the close-knit Hollywood clan, who welcomed 8 lb., 11 oz. Ryder on Jan. 7 in Los Angeles. Hudson, who delivered via C-section, "looks so at peace," says pal Naomi Watts, her costar in last year's Le Divorce. "The three of them are gorgeous, and the baby is beautiful."
And every inch as stylin' as his hippie-chic parents—not to mention his grandma Goldie, 58. "[Kate's brother] Oliver said, 'You are not gonna be Grandma, you are gonna be Glam-ma!' " says Russell, 52, whom Hudson calls Pa. (Kate and Oliver's father, musician Bill Hudson, split from Hawn in 1980.) Now that the "really cute" Ryder is finally here, "it's quite an amazing time," says Russell.
Amazing, yes, but for the new mom, who is taking a three-month break before filming the thriller Skeleton Key, motherhood simply feels like second nature. "Kate's a born mother," says Russell. "That's what we've discovered: Kate's a mama."
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!