Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 3
After a Stylish Nine Months, Actress Kate Hudson Makes Goldie Hawn a 'Glam-Ma' with the Arrival of Her First Child, Son Ryder Russell Robinson.
The fun has only just begun for the close-knit Hollywood clan, who welcomed 8 lb., 11 oz. Ryder on Jan. 7 in Los Angeles. Hudson, who delivered via C-section, "looks so at peace," says pal Naomi Watts, her costar in last year's Le Divorce. "The three of them are gorgeous, and the baby is beautiful."
And every inch as stylin' as his hippie-chic parents—not to mention his grandma Goldie, 58. "[Kate's brother] Oliver said, 'You are not gonna be Grandma, you are gonna be Glam-ma!' " says Russell, 52, whom Hudson calls Pa. (Kate and Oliver's father, musician Bill Hudson, split from Hawn in 1980.) Now that the "really cute" Ryder is finally here, "it's quite an amazing time," says Russell.
Amazing, yes, but for the new mom, who is taking a three-month break before filming the thriller Skeleton Key, motherhood simply feels like second nature. "Kate's a born mother," says Russell. "That's what we've discovered: Kate's a mama."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!