Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 08, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 9
Navy NCIS's Michael Weatherly
HOMETOWN: Fairfield, Conn.
LATEST ROLE: Plays Robert Wagner in the ABC movie The Mystery of Natalie Wood March 1
"I'm playing an actor in a high-profile relationship," says Weatherly of Wagner, the '50s screen idol twice wed to Wood. "I had a taste of that myself, and it wasn't a taste I liked a lot." When Weatherly got engaged in 2001 to his Dark Angel costar Jessica Alba, "everyone was shocked at the 12-year age difference." Though they broke up last August, he adds, "she's one of my closest friends."
His regular gig as Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo on CBS's Navy NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) "is the coolest," says Weatherly, who has a son, August, 8, with his ex-wife, All My Children's Amelia Heinle. "There was a part of me that wanted to work for the CIA or the Secret Service when I was 13." Between takes, he acts that age too: "If you're in a bad mood, he'll pretend he's a dog or do a monkey impression." says costar Sasha Alexander. "You can't help but laugh."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!