Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 11
Picks and Pans Review: Buzz Book
LOAD UP AT THE QUICKIE MART: The minibar acts like a vacuum to the money in your wallet, as anyone who's paid $7 for a bottled water knows. "Bring your own sodas and snacks," he says. "I tell the bellhop to empty out the minibar in my room, that way I'm not paying $100 for a diet Coke."
WATCH WHAT YOU ORDER: Room service is a fun luxury, but some foods suffer en route. "Never order anything toasted or fried. In a lot of hotels, you need an air traffic controller to travel from the kitchen to your room. A salad is a good choice, but always ask for the dressing on the side. Otherwise, you'll end up with a soggy mess."
LOOK FOR SPACE: Luxury hotels sometimes cram in as many rooms as possible. "I could happily move into the Four Seasons' bathrooms in New York," he says. The W Hotel is a different story. "You need a spatula to get into the room. You do serious injury to your shins and ankles every time you walk in the room."
NEGOTIATE: Bargain with a sales manager—never someone who answers the 800 phone line—for a lower price. "Hotel rates are very fluid. It's the law of supply and demand," he says. "If you happen to call when a wedding party has suddenly dropped out, leaving the hotel with 50 empty rooms, boy, you are in the driver's seat."
- Sean Daly,
- Bella Stander,
- Edward Nawotka,
- Edward Karam,
- Arion Berger,
- Scott Nybakken,
- Susan Christian Goulding.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!