Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Everything You're Going to Want from Target's Fall Catalog—Before it Comes Out
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Share the Best Way to Deal With Social Media Haters: 'You Really Can't Focus on the Lies'
- Kelly Rowland Chops Her Long Locks, Vanessa Hudgens and Shanina Shaik Follow Suit
- The Final Five Are Single and Ready to Mingle: 'We Don't Need Tinder'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 13
30 Years of People
As we approach our 30th-anniversary issue (April 12), we look back at some of our most memorable covers. Here's a match made in PEOPLE heaven: Brad Pitt's engagement to Gwyneth Paltrow had ended badly. Jennifer Aniston had become identified with her unlucky-in-love Friends character, Rachel. The two stars' wedding was a true-life happy ending.
August 14, 2000
Before the ceremony, we reported, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston got "matching 'brother-and-sister' blond highlights."
February 14, 2000
"We're just friends," said Britney Spears, denying rumors she was dating Justin Timberlake (though she was exchanging e-mails with Prince William).
September 24, 2001
The death toll at the World Trade Center, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani said on Sept. 11, would be "more than anyone can bear."
May 5, 2003
Friends and family members were shocked when evidence in the murder of the pregnant Laci Peterson pointed to her husband, Scott.
May 12, 2003
Doing nude scenes, cover beauty Halle Berry told us, has made her feel "wiser and more comfortable with my womanhood."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!