Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ellen DeGeneres's Changing Looks (on her 57th Birthday)!
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards (VIDEO)
- The Best Exercise to Get Strong, Toned Arms from Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea
- Red Carpet Rainbow! The Most Colorful Gowns at the SAG Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 13
30 Years of People
As we approach our 30th-anniversary issue (April 12), we look back at some of our most memorable covers. Here's a match made in PEOPLE heaven: Brad Pitt's engagement to Gwyneth Paltrow had ended badly. Jennifer Aniston had become identified with her unlucky-in-love Friends character, Rachel. The two stars' wedding was a true-life happy ending.
August 14, 2000
Before the ceremony, we reported, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston got "matching 'brother-and-sister' blond highlights."
February 14, 2000
"We're just friends," said Britney Spears, denying rumors she was dating Justin Timberlake (though she was exchanging e-mails with Prince William).
September 24, 2001
The death toll at the World Trade Center, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani said on Sept. 11, would be "more than anyone can bear."
May 5, 2003
Friends and family members were shocked when evidence in the murder of the pregnant Laci Peterson pointed to her husband, Scott.
May 12, 2003
Doing nude scenes, cover beauty Halle Berry told us, has made her feel "wiser and more comfortable with my womanhood."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!