Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jason Priestley Shows His Support for Shannen Doherty Amid Cancer Battle: 'Shannen's a Strong Kid and a Tough Fighter'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Bought Their Wedding Bands on Etsy – And They Cost How Much?!
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Not Posting Nude Selfies 'Would Be Like Adele Not Singing'
- Ansel Elgort First Released EDM Music Under a Pseudonym Because He Didn't Want to 'Use My Name to Book Gigs'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 13
Shopping for Support
Martha Stewart Puts on a Brave Face—and Fans Pull Out Their Credit Cards
Facing a diminishing role in her empire—and possibly 16 months in prison—Stewart, 62, is putting on a brave face since being convicted March 5. After quitting the board of her company, she sent notes to more than 100 friends asking for letters of support to the court before her June 17 sentencing. At the same time, Stewart's camp has circled the wagons. "She's surrounded by friends," says Natalia Warburg, who has known her since grade school. "No one is leaving her alone."
Nor are her fans shying away from Martha's merchandise, at least for now (see box). Bernhardt Furniture, makers of her three lines of furniture, reports a 10-15 percent spike in sales since the verdict, while business at Kmart's quarterly white sale of Stewart products "has been solid to terrific," says Martha Stewart Living Omni-media CEO Sharon Patrick. All the support has been "humbling," Stewart told Warburg, who says her friend isn't always as tough as she seems. "I could hear her choking back tears on the phone," says Warburg. "She's at the worst time of her life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!