Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael Lohan Continues to Insist Daughter Lindsay Lohan Is Pregnant – Despite Photos of Her Drinking Beer and Smoking
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Taylor Swift Is All Smiles in a Crop Top and Skirt while Stepping Out for Romantic Dinner Date with Tom Hiddleston in L.A.
- Watch Snoop Dogg's Hilarious Reaction to Seeing How Hot Dogs Are Made
- Amanda Bynes in Good Spirits During Afternoon Stroll in Los Angeles
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 13
CSI's Eric Szmanda
HOMETOWN: Mukwonago, Wis.
LATEST GIG: the CBS hit's DNA expert
•Test tube babe: As lab technician and resident quipster Greg Sanders on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Szmanda says he cracks jokes on the corpse-laden set "to lighten things up a bit." All kidding aside, he has "very soulful eyes," says costar Marg Helgenberger. Plus: "He writes thank-you notes. I mean, what guy writes notes these days? He was raised right."
•Rebel with a cause: At Mukwonago High School, "I was constantly challenging the rules," says Szmanda. Parents Elaine, a homemaker, and Don, a hearing-aid salesman, "always got a kick out of it because I never really did anything that bad." (No, they weren't alarmed when he protested against Styrofoam cafeteria trays.)
•Movin' on up: Szmanda recently bought a $700,000, four-bedroom home in Studio City, Calif. "It's my little haven," says the single guy.
•Season of change: After Greg's three years in the lab, CSI's writers are finally letting him investigate crime scenes. "It's nice to get out in the field," says Szmanda," and get my hands dirty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!