Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- New York Jets Help High Schooler Ask Boy to Prom (VIDEO)
- Amanda Knox Speaks After Murder Conviction Overturned: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 13
CSI's Eric Szmanda
HOMETOWN: Mukwonago, Wis.
LATEST GIG: the CBS hit's DNA expert
•Test tube babe: As lab technician and resident quipster Greg Sanders on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Szmanda says he cracks jokes on the corpse-laden set "to lighten things up a bit." All kidding aside, he has "very soulful eyes," says costar Marg Helgenberger. Plus: "He writes thank-you notes. I mean, what guy writes notes these days? He was raised right."
•Rebel with a cause: At Mukwonago High School, "I was constantly challenging the rules," says Szmanda. Parents Elaine, a homemaker, and Don, a hearing-aid salesman, "always got a kick out of it because I never really did anything that bad." (No, they weren't alarmed when he protested against Styrofoam cafeteria trays.)
•Movin' on up: Szmanda recently bought a $700,000, four-bedroom home in Studio City, Calif. "It's my little haven," says the single guy.
•Season of change: After Greg's three years in the lab, CSI's writers are finally letting him investigate crime scenes. "It's nice to get out in the field," says Szmanda," and get my hands dirty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!