Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 12, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 14
The Pop Star Answers 30 Questions in 30 Seconds (Approx.)
2. Best body part?
Probably my boobs.
I have short legs. They're cute but they're short.
4. Thong or brief?
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
5. Hidden talent?
I can pick up things with my toes.
6. What talent do you wish you had?
There's a lot. I think probably like a brain surgeon.
7. First place you kissed Nick?
In a car.
8. Greatest regret?
Breaking up with Nick.
9. Favorite word?
10. Words you use the most?
Get fired up!
11. Pet peeve?
Bubbles in somebody's throat when they're talking. You know when somebody's talking and it's like a spitball is caught in their throat? It's like gurgling. I hate that.
12. Role model?
13. Where do you want to be at 30?
Same place. Maybe a different house.
14. Favorite ice cream?
Cookies & Cream.
15. Favorite TV show?
Sex and the City. Unfortunately, it's over.
16.You pig out on?
17. Thing Nick does that drives you crazy?
18. Thing you do to make him laugh?
The bunny face. My two front teeth are big, so I can make a good bunny face. So if we're in the middle of a fight and I make the bunny face, he can't help but laugh.
19. First thing you do in the morning?
20. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day.
21. What do you like most about work?
Being admired for it.
22. Favorite song to sing?
The one I know all the words to. [sings] "Just one of them days that a girl goes through." I think it's called "Don't Take It Personal."
23. Favorite noise?
My favorite animal is a pig. I like the sound of snorting.
24. What makes you happy?
A good movie.
25. What's your happy place?
26. What do you value in friends?
27. First time you knew you were famous?
At Wal-Mart in Boston. I thought 500 people would show up and 8,000 showed up. I felt like Elvis Presley.
28. What's your personal philosophy?
Don't worry about tomorrow.
29. What do you have faith in?
30. What's the last lie you told?
That I wash my hair every other day. I wash it like every couple of days.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!