Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Bracelet Inspired by Styles Stars Love – for Less
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Better Late Than Never! Kendall Jenner Finally Made It to Paris Fashion Week
- Playboy Model Denies She's Dating Dallas Cowboys Quarterback – but Then Posts Racy Throwback Photo With a Bengals Player
- Shannen Doherty Reveals Hair Is Growing Back After Cancer Treatment in Sweet Snap With Her Husband
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 19, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 15
You've Got Bee-Mail!
'To Bee or Not to Bee?' That Was the Question for Brian Griffin, Who Turned a Hobby into Big Business
They haven't exactly been bad for the Griffin family, either. Since 1991, when Brian became interested in bees while researching how to make apple trees in his backyard bear more fruit, their family-run enterprise known as Knox Cellars has grown into a business with yearly sales of $200,000 from books, bees and paraphernalia. "Dad's silly little bee hobby got totally out of control," says Novich, a married mother of three who gave up her job with a forest-products company to join full-time in 1999. Fortunately the bee they deal in most, the Orchard Mason, usually ignores humans—even ones who can't mind their own beeswax. In all his years of beekeeping, Griffin has been stung only once. "And it was my own fault," he says. "I just happened to get one down my shirt and started swatting it until it finally fought back."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!