Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Thankful' for Family, Shares Sweet Photo of Pregnant Wife Priscilla Taken By Annie Leibovitz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 26, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 16
After a Five-Year Marriage, One of Hollywood's Best-Looking Couples, John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, Become X-Mates
Not enough, as it turns out. A source close to the couple says, "They grew apart, like every other couple. They spent less and less time together." Romijn-Stamos, 31, lives in Los Angeles and has spent recent years on location filming the X-Men blockbusters as well as the April releases The Punisher and Godsend, while Stamos, 40, has been living in New York City while starring on Broadway and shooting an untitled sitcom pilot for ABC. "There's no third party involved," says their rep. The source says Stamos doesn't have a permanent residence right now.
That's a shame, because together the pair renovated their dream house on a 20-acre ranch outside L.A.—a restored former bordello built in the 1920s—that Romijn-Stamos plans to keep. "We chase each other around the house like goof-balls," she said in 1999. Among the furnishings was something Stamos picked up for $30,000 on eBay: a 13½-ft.-high galvanized steel Disneyland entrance sign, a memento of their first date at the California theme park after they met backstage in New York City at a 1994 fashion show for Victoria's Secret, where she has worked as a model. They got engaged after Stamos presented her with a 1930s platinum 4-carat Boucheron diamond engagement ring in bed at their home in the Malibu Mountains at midnight on Christmas Eve 1997. They remain on friendly terms, though "it's sad and it's painful," Romijn-Stamos told Jay Leno on April 13. "I'm still trying to get my head around it."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!