Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 20
With Lots of Help from Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Lily, Van Helsing Star Kate Beckinsale Ties the Knot
Like daughter, like mother. Beckinsale, 30, who walked down the aisle 45 minutes late in her strapless white Vera Wang gown, and Wiseman, 31, "are incredible together," says another invitee. And have been, says wedding planner Mindy Weiss, since they met on the set of the '03 film Underworld. When she planned their wedding—the first for both—"I was reminded of Kate's movie Serendipity," about a couple united by destiny, Weiss says. "They are meant to be with each other."
After the ceremony, attended by 140 guests (actor Scott Speedman among them), the grownups danced while Lily, whose dad is actor Michael Sheen, and 27 pals watched movies. As for the newlyweds, "They kept saying they thank their lucky stars they met," says a guest. Now, that's serendipity.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!