Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 20
With Lots of Help from Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Lily, Van Helsing Star Kate Beckinsale Ties the Knot
Like daughter, like mother. Beckinsale, 30, who walked down the aisle 45 minutes late in her strapless white Vera Wang gown, and Wiseman, 31, "are incredible together," says another invitee. And have been, says wedding planner Mindy Weiss, since they met on the set of the '03 film Underworld. When she planned their wedding—the first for both—"I was reminded of Kate's movie Serendipity," about a couple united by destiny, Weiss says. "They are meant to be with each other."
After the ceremony, attended by 140 guests (actor Scott Speedman among them), the grownups danced while Lily, whose dad is actor Michael Sheen, and 27 pals watched movies. As for the newlyweds, "They kept saying they thank their lucky stars they met," says a guest. Now, that's serendipity.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!