Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 06:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 20
With Lots of Help from Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Lily, Van Helsing Star Kate Beckinsale Ties the Knot
Like daughter, like mother. Beckinsale, 30, who walked down the aisle 45 minutes late in her strapless white Vera Wang gown, and Wiseman, 31, "are incredible together," says another invitee. And have been, says wedding planner Mindy Weiss, since they met on the set of the '03 film Underworld. When she planned their wedding—the first for both—"I was reminded of Kate's movie Serendipity," about a couple united by destiny, Weiss says. "They are meant to be with each other."
After the ceremony, attended by 140 guests (actor Scott Speedman among them), the grownups danced while Lily, whose dad is actor Michael Sheen, and 27 pals watched movies. As for the newlyweds, "They kept saying they thank their lucky stars they met," says a guest. Now, that's serendipity.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!