Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Kerr Shows off Her Engagement Ring from Snapchat Founder Evan Spiegel (on Snapchat of Course!)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Gene Wilder 'Was In a Class By Himself' Says Young Frankenstein Co-Star Cloris Leachman In Touching Tribute
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 20
Shape 'n' Bake
Toned, Honed or Just Plain Blooming, These See-Worthy Stars Are Showing Their Form from Oz to Malibu. We Say: Eye-Eye!
On the set of A Lot Like Love in Malibu on April 27, Demi's squeeze showed his boyish charm in board shorts.
The here-there-and-everywhere heiress joined the jet-ski set in a hot-pink bikini in Queensland, Australia, on April 26.
The clotheshorse was in top form when she rode the waves on an Aussie beach on March 27.
On an outing in Malibu with his family on May 1, the 13 Going on 30 hunk exuded chest appeal.
Babe watch: In Hawaii on April 20, the mom-in-waiting showed off her burgeoning belly when she hit the beach.
The Van Helsing star (and bride-to-be) bared her flawless figure in a Chanel bikini white shooting a commercial for Diet Coke in Malibu on April 5.
Salma Hayek & Josh Lucas
Bodies beautiful: With Lucas shooting Stealth in Sydney, the pair went native on the balcony of a pad near Bondi beach in February.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!