Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jake Owen: How My Bank Teller Kickstarted My Music Career
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- National 9/11 Flag Returns Home After Touching Lives in 50 States
- See the Surprising Dress That Got an Idaho Teen Suspended on Her Last Day of School
- Survivor Winner Mike Holloway: It's a Crazy Game – but I Won It!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 28, 2004
- Vol. 61
- No. 25
The Littlest Friend
After Trying for Three Years to Begin a Family, Courteney Cox and David Arquette Welcome a Baby Daughter, Coco
The couple have been trying to start a family since 2001, but they suffered several miscarriages and failed attempts at in vitro fertilization. "I don't say it's a walk in the park," Cox said last October. "But what are you going to do? We just try again." Parents at last, the ecstatic pair named their daughter Coco. "It's not a name that runs in either of their families," says the source. "But Courteney's family calls her Cece. Maybe that had something to do with it."
The evening of June 13, the whole family went home to Hollywood Hills. "I'm gonna have a ton of fun being a dad," Arquette, 32, said last month. "I can't wait to read stories and play games." Friends of Cox, who turned 40 two days later, expect her to adjust easily to motherhood. "Courteney is warm, caring and generous," says actress Christina Applegate. "All the perfect qualities of a mother."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!