Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Most Comfortable Heels You'll Ever Find (Seriously)
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Liv Tyler Shows Off Stunning Diamond Engagement Ring in New Photo with 'Sweet Sweet' Fiancé David Gardner
- 20 Creative Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
- After One Twin Brother Collapses, the Other Discovers They Share a Rare and Often-Fatal Heart Defect: 'God Saved Both of Our Lives'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 12, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 2
Pamela Anderson Helps Bankroll a 25-Year-Old Gymnast's Olympic Quest
With Anderson's backing ($20,000 and climbing), the age-defying gymnast hopes to pull off her trickiest maneuver yet: landing on August's six-woman U.S. Olympic team. As Anderson cheered her on, Bhardwaj finished sixth at the Anaheim, Calif., Olympic trials Jun. 27, earning an invite to this month's selection camp. "She's so inspiring," says Anderson, a onetime gymnast. "You want to see her on a Wheaties box."
The Philadelphia native, an 11-time All-American at UCLA, briefly retired after dislocating her elbow in 2002 and began working as a pool-hall cocktail waitress. However, she "was constantly thinking of going back" to the sport and resumed training last spring. With her credit cards maxed out, Bhardwaj received Anderson's backing just in time. The actress—who said she "absolutely" will travel to Athens and cheer Bhardwaj on if she makes the team—is relishing her new role as cheerleader. Says Bhardwaj: "She wanted me to have all the attention."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!