Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Snakes, Tattoos and Reality TV: 6 Things to Know About Sweden's Princess-to-Be
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- 3 Great Memorial Day Playlists to Make Your Barbecue Better
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson Launch Healthy Food Company (Surprise, It Includes Frosting Shots!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 12, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 2
From Mean Girls to The Notebook
After her tart turn as Mean Girls's cutthroat queen bee, McAdams may take this year's versatility award. "There aren't many actresses who can go through the great comedy she does in Mean Girls," says Notebook costar James Marsden, "and turn around and break your heart." The single Ontario native calls herself "a boring Canadian," but shook things up lately by taking a solo backpacking trip to Costa Rica and—gasp!—dyeing her blonde locks: "Brunettes can have fun too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!