Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Show: 5 Stylish Things You May Have Missed
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jamie Chung Reveals the Reason She Has Never Watched Husband Bryan Greenberg in One Tree Hill
- Utah High Schooler Hands Out 900 Carnations to the Girls at His School for Valentine's Day: 'It Was Totally Worth It'
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 7
Hugh Grant Dates a British Heiress and Sets London Society Atwitter
Until now the two—who have yet to officially acknowledge a romance—had been determined to keep their pairing under wraps; Grant, for example, donned a bull mask to exit Khan's London home on July 7. Jemima's divorce from Pakistani cricket champ-turned-politician Imran Khan, 51, only became final in June. They were married for nine years and have two sons. "This was a mutual decision and is clearly very sad for both of us," Imran said in a June 22 statement, blaming the rift on long-distance stresses as he worked in Pakistan and Jemima preferred London.
And Grant—who hasn't been linked to a serious romance since his 2000 split from Elizabeth Hurley—seems to prefer having her there. Says Haslam: "She has that quality that makes men go weak in the knees."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!