Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: A Brief History of Sharks in Pop Culture
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Heather Dubrow Tries Out Her Mansion-Building Skills on Cookies!
- Texas Couple Claims Truck Defaced with 'KKK' Graffiti After Black Friend Visits
- A 50-Year-Old Stroller and 4-Year-Old Cake: Princess Kate and Prince William Look to History for Princess Charlotte's Christening
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 7
Hugh Grant Dates a British Heiress and Sets London Society Atwitter
Until now the two—who have yet to officially acknowledge a romance—had been determined to keep their pairing under wraps; Grant, for example, donned a bull mask to exit Khan's London home on July 7. Jemima's divorce from Pakistani cricket champ-turned-politician Imran Khan, 51, only became final in June. They were married for nine years and have two sons. "This was a mutual decision and is clearly very sad for both of us," Imran said in a June 22 statement, blaming the rift on long-distance stresses as he worked in Pakistan and Jemima preferred London.
And Grant—who hasn't been linked to a serious romance since his 2000 split from Elizabeth Hurley—seems to prefer having her there. Says Haslam: "She has that quality that makes men go weak in the knees."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!