Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Triplets at Center Of Surrogate Baby Custody Battle Now Living with Biological Dad and 'Doing Fine,' Says Attorney
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Devoted Jehovah's Witness Prince Kept a Swear Jar at Paisley Park: 'He Wasn't Joking,' Says Congregation Member
- Julie Solomon Schaech's Blog: Inside the Great Preschool Debate – When You're a 'Didn't Occur to Me' Parent
- Kelly Ripa Wears Wedding Dress on 20th Anniversary Vacation: 'It Was the Best $199 I've Ever Spent'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 7
Hugh Grant Dates a British Heiress and Sets London Society Atwitter
Until now the two—who have yet to officially acknowledge a romance—had been determined to keep their pairing under wraps; Grant, for example, donned a bull mask to exit Khan's London home on July 7. Jemima's divorce from Pakistani cricket champ-turned-politician Imran Khan, 51, only became final in June. They were married for nine years and have two sons. "This was a mutual decision and is clearly very sad for both of us," Imran said in a June 22 statement, blaming the rift on long-distance stresses as he worked in Pakistan and Jemima preferred London.
And Grant—who hasn't been linked to a serious romance since his 2000 split from Elizabeth Hurley—seems to prefer having her there. Says Haslam: "She has that quality that makes men go weak in the knees."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!