Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Teen Is the 4th Person to Beat Brain-Eating Amoeba in 50 Years: 'We Are So Thankful for the Gift of Life,' Says Mom
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
- See the Unique Antique Engagement Ring Home and Family Star Mark Steines Gave Julie Freyermuth
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 7
Hugh Grant Dates a British Heiress and Sets London Society Atwitter
Until now the two—who have yet to officially acknowledge a romance—had been determined to keep their pairing under wraps; Grant, for example, donned a bull mask to exit Khan's London home on July 7. Jemima's divorce from Pakistani cricket champ-turned-politician Imran Khan, 51, only became final in June. They were married for nine years and have two sons. "This was a mutual decision and is clearly very sad for both of us," Imran said in a June 22 statement, blaming the rift on long-distance stresses as he worked in Pakistan and Jemima preferred London.
And Grant—who hasn't been linked to a serious romance since his 2000 split from Elizabeth Hurley—seems to prefer having her there. Says Haslam: "She has that quality that makes men go weak in the knees."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!