Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Jessica Parker's New Fragrance Was Inspired by Men's Body Odor (Yes, Seriously)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: DWTS Alum Noah Galloway Reveals How Fame Affected His Relationship with Ex-Fiancé Jamie Boyd
- WATCH AND SHOP: Yes, This Tool Looks Crazy, But It Will Totally Transform Your Skin
- Tracee Ellis Ross Reveals How Her Mom Diana Ross Reacted to Her Emmy Nomination
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 09, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 1
Mere Months After Splitting from Their Spouses, Tori Spelling and Dean Mcdermott Get Engaged
The pair seemed more star-crossed when they met in August on the set of an upcoming Lifetime drama: Spelling, 32, had been wed to writer-actor Charlie Shanian, 37, for a year, and McDermott, 39, was in a 12-year marriage to former Canadian TV host Mary Jo Eustace, 44, with whom he has kids Jack, 7, and Lola, 5 months. By September, both were separated from their spouses (their divorces are pending). Why rush back to the altar so soon? “We're so incredibly happy and in love,” the couple said in a statement to PEOPLE. “We cannot wait to start our lives together.” Says McDermott's close pal Michael Olifiers: “I just spoke to Dean, and he said this has been the happiest time of his life. Tori was with him, and she said, ‘Me too!'”
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!